JONES NY

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
OMG…I can not believe I never get to talk about this JONES NY Fall 2010 campaign before.
I was actually in Grand Central for the last time after a year, and feeling really sad because I was leaving…when I see an entire team working in this production by Annie Leibovitz for Jones NY.
Models like Jessica Stam, Julia Stegner, Hilary Rhoda, Jacqueta Weeler, and more tops, where just right there. I was so excited!
Love the campaign. It follows perfectly the concept of how hard working women take the train to work every morning.

May,29,2010 New York City
Follow F A S H I O N B I T
Advertisements

48 thoughts on “JONES NY

1. Amanda

This is one of my most favorite posts EVER! I heart Annie Leibovitz. The video is amazing as well. Thanks for sharing this!:), luckynumber3.com***

2. Kim

Wow, the lighting in this just makes these photos almost perfect. Feminism at it’s best hah. thanks for sharing! How lucky that you got to see the team working on this too! :Oyou have yourself a new follower hehe :)

3. LOIS

This is so cool!!(the ad) Thanks so much for following me.:) YOUR BLOG IS AMAZING! HOW COULD I HAVE NOT KNOWN ABOUT IT EARLIER?! I’m so in love right now:)This blog rocks.Love Lois

4. Ashley Rae

Hi Angela!Thanks so much for the comment on my blog. I appreciate the kind words. I love this post! I am a sucker for blacks and greys. I sometimes think about how fun it would be to have a job in the corporate world and wear heels and suits everyday.–Ashleyaraeofstyle.blogspot.com

5. Iben

Oooh. I love this! Such an amazing and cool idea:) Thanks so much for following me, I’m thrilled to know that you like my blog sweetie, and after i read a lot I’m a great fan of yours! Have a great day!Love Iben

6. Zipstar

hy, gracias por tu comentario en mi blog y por seguirme. Hace poco que lo tengo y actualizo a menudo y cuando puedo, pero pronto tendré algo nuevo!:)Me encanta tu blog, hay mucha originalidad!:)te sigo!xx

7. Kathleen Carla.

thanks lovely for visiting my blog! :) i’m now following yours :), if you’d like, you can follow mine too :). what a beautiful photoshoot spread. i love all their classy clothing. <3, Kathleen.

COMMENTS

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s