INSTA-MONTH DECEMBER

Last posts of 2011…God I can believe another year is gone!!
As every month…I want to share with you some snap photos I took during this last month…If you follow me on Instagram (@fashionbit)…you might probably seen all of them already! ;)
I know I know….it´s winter and you see the beach and palm trees…well…my christmas aren´t white exactly. I am from a place where the sun and the good weather are just right there anytime of the year! Awesome huh!
—-
Últimos posts del año…Dios, no me creo que un año más se acabe!
Como todos los meses…me gusta compartir con ustedes algunas de las fotos que he sacado durante el mes…Si me sigues en Instagram(@fashionbit) probablemente ya conoces la mayoría de las fotos!;)
Lo se lo se…estamos en Diciembre y ves mucha playa y palmeras…bueno mis Navidades no son blancas precisamente. De donde vengo, el sol y el buen tiempo están presentes todo el año…Es lo mejor!!

Follow F A S H I O N B I T

Advertisements

88 thoughts on “INSTA-MONTH DECEMBER

1. Beats By Dre UK

What actually various continuing progressions we should keep in mind? Ways for one to beat a lot of these cash send is by rate physical exercise coupled with switching expenses found at important celebrations.

2. Cheap Prada Handbags

3. http://endothermrigw.tumblr.com/

Count on me easily was informed that Dennis Rodman was opting for the home I’d surrender everything I own including my Grey Goose. Everything you have to do is offer him accessibility to the History Channel, the truth is we have to send up an AWAC plane which could simply broadcast it on every channel to each one TV in North Korea. I don think she has studied his history adequately.

4. http://www.tea-twinings.info

High-quality, sensibly outstanding regions. Foreign exchange currency trading there is reaching knowledge that will actually slowly but surely put on the story plot strategy. “Searches finished by using infected with the virus portable computers you are delivered by injection to you should definitely websites created in typically the falsely accused to produce time to time installments any time a site visitor created a makes a difference best-known even though a new poster, many indictment suggested.

5. Christian Louboutin UK

Two secondgrade students at Midway reported a person they reckoned was wearing a mask and holding a gun at the school, according to an e-mail provided for school’s parents by Anderson School District 5.

6. http://www.abbey.fr/

Two secondgrade students at Midway reported a guy they reckoned was wearing a mask and holding a gun nearby the school, in line with a communication delivered to school’s parents by Anderson School District 5.

7. http://www.irisgallery.co.uk/

The elementary school immediately took lockdown, and then the prime school.Anderson County sheriff’s deputies searched the location utilizing a helicopter and bloodhounds. Nothing was found along with the searches were cancelled shortly before noon, said Capt. Garland Major.

8. http://www.bormech2.de/

Two secondgrade students at Midway reported a guy they believed was wearing a mask and holding a gun near the school, as outlined by an email delivered to school’s parents by Anderson School District 5.

9. http://www.sungmin.co.uk/

The elementary school immediately went on lockdown, then the high school.Anderson County sheriff’s deputies searched the location using a helicopter and bloodhounds. Nothing is discovered as well as the searches were called off shortly before noon, said Capt. Garland Major.

10. http://www.buystrollers.co.uk/

The rest of the five putters inside Progressive line are 2 Ball putters, and the are getting to be well-liked by PGA Tour pros. As is also the case with all the Marxman models, there are two Ball putters based upon both mallet and blade designs. These clubs both have full shaft offset, plus the mallet model will come in a lefthanded version.

11. cheap ralph lauren

That gallery, open up given that ’62, ended up being the positioning in the push seminar through just separated Russian language former essential oil magnate Mikhail Khodorkovsky on November. 22, 2013. A couple of days after Ruskies Chief executive Vladimir Putin understood your pet, the first sort Yukos acrylic executive seemed to be flown to be able to Berlin through penitentiary, the place he’d used years..

12. lauren ralph lauren

You already know, you usually get other people you know at any rate. For now maintain it cool, and carry up to help your pet in a few months. His / her former mate must not be an excuse for not on hand. I will tell I have already been tortured within Ca offender with regard to explanations I can only speculate; llifted into the atmosphere with a number of imprisonment pads, each arm, shoulder blades, arm, hands, right pinky hand feelng similar to getting complicated away from, handcuffs clamped emotion similar to my hand becoming take off, crying such as a bunnie. Medical practitioners, lawyers, idol judges near you in which. Yuck!.

13. ralph lauren outlet online

14. my website

This cuts down on the monthly payments about the loans,
    making GA home loans less costly to people with lower incomes my website
    the main benefit is the fact that you never need a advance payment, plus fact
    this really is one with the major intentions from
    the program.

15. dietrendahkalori com

Somebody necessarily lend a hand to make seriously articles
    I might state. That is the first time I frequented your website page and to this point?

I surprised with the analysis you made to create this particular post incredible.

Fantastic process!

16. m88

Fantastic post however I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject?

I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little
    bit more. Cheers!

17. Plan cul

I think that everything published made a great deal of sense.
    But, what about this? what if you were to write a killer title?
    I mean, I don’t wish to tell you how to run your blog, however
    suppose you added a post title that makes people desire more?
    I mean INSTA-MONTH DECEMBER – Fashionbit is kinda vanilla.
    You might glance at Yahoo’s home page and see how they create post titles to grab viewers interested.
    You might add a video or a related picture or two to grab readers interested about everything’ve got to say.
    In my opinion, it would make your blog a little bit more interesting.

COMMENTS

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s